Access to Electronic Resources
Electronic Resources Usage Guidelines
We licenses electronic resources for the exclusive use of UNM faculty, staff, students and approved affiliates. The licenses stipulate usage rules and requirements. The resource content owners monitor use in order to detect potential abuse of their intellectual properly. Misuse or violation of license restrictions may result in the termination of access to the electronic resource for the entire UNM campus. In some cases, licenses can be permanently revoked.
By using the electronic resources that we license on your behalf you agree to review and comply with any applicable terms and conditions. We retain the right to limit or revoke use privileges based on misuse of resources.
Users agree that they will not:
- Use the electronic resource for any purpose other than educational or research purposes;
- Sell or redistribute, in print or electronically, content to non-UNM affiliated persons or employers;
- Excessively or systematically download or copy the electronic resource;
- Violate any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right associated with the electronic resource.
- Any current student, staff, faculty or authorized affiliate of UNM;
- "Walk in" patrons using the public computers on campus.
Instructors who wish to place items on reserve should follow course reserve guidelines.